A webinar for parents and carers
Do you want to know how to best support your child with their reading progress at home?
Please join us for a one-hour webinar which will provide:
• The things I need to know about helping my child to read
• Helpful ‘tips’ for reading at home
• What to do before, during and after listening to reading.
This session is suitable for parents of all primary-age children, from Year 1–8.
Guided and Independent Reading with PM eCollection
Unlock the potential of PM eCollection for your distance learning reading program.
Please join us for a one-hour webinar which will explore:
• Organising students and groups for Guided Reading
• Conducting Guided Reading using the features and functions of the PM eCollection eBooks
• Allocating books and tasks for independent Reading
• Monitoring student reading profiles.