What is linear programming?
Drawing straight lines
1. Plotting points using the equation
2. Finding points using the table function on your calculator
3. Using the x and y intercepts
4. Horizontal and vertical lines
5. Drawing lines using your calculator
Finding where lines meet (intersections)
1. By drawing the lines
2. By solving the equations simultaneously
3. Finding intersections using your calculator
4. Solving equations simultaneously using your calculator
1. Understanding the words
2. Rearranging inequations
3. Drawing inequations
4. Drawing inequations on your calculator
Putting it all together
How to deal with vertices that are not whole numbers
New, fresh content - right up to date!
Cost effective write-on workbooks for individual standards allows for flexibility in course design.
Rigorous trialling of both text and answers.
Clearly modelled worked examples.
Plenty of practice opportunities.
A high standard of design and production – the clean design allows for plenty of open space and text.
Talented mother-daughter team with many years of combined teaching experience in New Zealand schools.