How do I save my eCatalogue onto my desktop?
1. Click on the catalogue above
2. Click on download icon (6th icon down on left side tool bar)
3. Click download in Flipbook exe…
4. Click on the ‘save’ button…
5. Check the file is being saved to your ‘Desktop’, then click save. Be patient, the file could take a few minutes to download
6. The flipbook catalogue file has now been downloaded onto your computer desktop. Simply click on the flipbook icon to launch.
Having trouble downloading the eCatalogue? Please contact Customer Service at
AUS Toll Free Ph: 1300 790 853
NZ Ph: 0800 449 725