Britain 1558-1689: A Synoptic Assessment
- Elizabeth I and Religion
- Elizabethan Foreign Policy
- Elizabethan Government and Finance
- Elizabethan Social and Economic History
- James I, Religion, Parliament, Foreign Policy
- The Causes of the Civil Wars
- The Civil Wars and Interregnum, including an in-depth study of Cromwell
- Charles II
- James II, William III and the Glorious Revolution of 1668-9
Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.