1. Synoptic overview of the period
2. The reign of Henry VII
3. The Age of Wolsey
4. Social and economic change 1485-1547
5. Religious change under Henry VIII
6. Government, Politics and Foreign Affairs 1529-1547
7. Edward VI
8. Mary I
9. Elizabethan Government and Politics
10. Religion and Elizabethan England
11. Elizabethan Foreign Policy
12. Elizabethan social, economic and cultural history
Raise exam results by preparing your students effectively with study aids, source-based questions and a section on study and examination skills.
Enhance engagement and achievement using a clear and easy-to-follow layout with difficult words and concepts explained in the margins.
Teach key interpretive and analytical skills with in-depth source work and content including maps, timelines and useful statistics.