Training and Development Manager
Mobile: 0408 971 186
Fax: 03 9685 4199
Stephen is an educator with a wealth of teaching experience. He is a truly inspirational presenter who is passionate about educating children. Stephen lives in the real world and knows the issues confronting educators.
Stephen's experience and qualifications include:
- Master's Degree in Children's Literacy
- Presenter at major national and international conferences
- Deputy Principal / Principal Role
- Literacy Consultant for the NSW Department of Education and Training
- Reading Recovery teacher
- K–6 classroom teacher (including School of the Air, a large suburban school, small rural schools)
- Special interest in literacy acquisition, Aboriginal literacy, boys and literacy, middle years education.
- M.Ed., B.Ed., Dip.Tea.