Build sound mental strategies with the vibrant Nelson Maths Big Books!
The Nelson Maths Building Mental Strategies Big Books
support children in their first, second and third years of school in the development of sound mental strategies that will work for them in a variety of contexts. Designed for modelled, shared and guided sessions, each book is a highly visual resource for teaching mathematical mental strategies.
Teachers and children will enjoy the large format while exploring the mental strategies found in counting, place value, addition and subtraction.
- step-by-step teaching notes with focus questions inside front and back covers
- the teaching focus at the base of each spread
- colourful and stimulating pictures
- well set out and easy-to-follow diagrams
- laminated for easy write-on, wipe-off pages
- additional teacher support notes for each double-page spread available online